The Cypress Hills CSA partners with Norwich Meadows Farm to provide our community with high quality NOFA certified organic vegetables grown in upstate New York. Signing up for an early bird share helps the farmer plan his crops and puts money in his pocket during the lean winter months. It also saves you money!
• Food will be distributed starting in early June and ending in November
• Full shares are 20-22 weeks. Half shares are 10-11 weeks
• Pick ups are once a week in the evening 6-8 pm.
• Location is near the Norwood stop on the J-train (subject to change).
• All members are required to volunteer 4 hours. You may work a distribution shift or contribute in another way (write a blog post, take photos, help with outreach etc.).
*Payment Plan Option: Click for payment plan information